Caesarstone Chip Repair
ChipFix offer a high-quality Caesarstone chip repair to your bench top and all your hard surfaces in the home. If you have a caesarstone bench top in your kitchen, You are lucky because it does not require a lot of maintenance. All you need is to take good care of its surface to make it look new as time goes by. So, what else do you need to do in taking good care of your caesarstone benchtop?
We have listed here, some of the ways on how to look after your Benchtop after a Quality Stone Chip Repair by ChipFix and how to maintain the sturdiness and appearance of your Caesarstone benchtop at home.
After a Caesarstone Chip Repair
- Wipe the surface of your benchtop with warm water and a mild detergent. Use a damp cloth to wipe it.
- You can also use a quality spray to clean it.
- There are also wipe type cleaners available in the market. You may also want to use them to have better results.
- Cream cleansers that are exclusively made for caesarstone materials can also be purchased on there website. It is specially formulated to remove stains such as beetroot or red wine while you take care of your caesarstone surfaces.
- When preparing food, it is always recommended that you cut on a right cutting board and not on your caesarstone benchtop so as to avoid damaging it.
- Since caesarstone is non-porous, it will remain glossy and ultra smooth without the need to polish it.
- It also does not need to be sealed.
- Note: All Products used in Cleaning Caesarstone should be ones that are Manufactured by Caesarstone. A cleaning kit can be purchase online from Caesarstone.com.au.
A Caesarstone chip repair by ChipFix can eliminate all those unsightly chips & scratches on your kitchen benchtops and hard surfaces. With ChipFix, you can save $$$ on your benchtop & floor tile replacments.
*** New Service *** To Help Maintaining you Surface: ChipFix now has a benchtop Cleaning Service were we can clean and repolish your benchtop and remove those patchy stains and bring your benchtop back looking like new with a uniformed even shine. Contact ChipFix for a Free Quote.