How To Take Care Of Your Stone Countertops
The natural stone surfaces you have at home, commercial building, or office are investments that will provide you long years of great service. Simple maintenance and care will help maintain your stone’s exquisiteness for generations to come.
In taking good care of your stone countertops, you need to follow certain steps and guidelines on how to do so. Listed here are some of the simple steps in taking good care of your stone countertop.
Scratched Stone Repair
- Use coasters under all glasses, especially those containing citrus juices or alcohol.
- Do not place hot items out of your oven directly on your stone surface or right off a stove.
- Use mats or trivets under hot placemats and dishes under ceramics, china, silver or other objects that could scratch the stone surface.
- When cleaning the surface, dust mop floors as frequent as possible.
- Use mild detergent or stone soap to clean the surface.
- Carefully rinse and dry your stone countertop with clean and clear water after you wash it.
- Do blot up spills right away.
- Use trivets, coasters, or placemats to prevent the surface from scratches and chips.
- Remove any loose debris.
- Blot spills. If you wipe the area, there’s a tendency that you will spread the spill.
- Thoroughly dry the area with a soft cloth.
- Repeat if needed.
Proper maintenance is important if you want your stone surface to last for years. So, utilize these simple steps in maintaining your stone countertops.
If your stone surface has scratches, then you need a scratched stone repair service.
We specialise in bathroom and floor tile scratch repairs in Sydney. Contact us today for scratched benchtop and surface repairs. Our scratch repair process can eliminate unsightly cracks & deep scratches on hard surfaces. With ChipFix, you can save more on bench top & tile repairs.
Marble Repair Click HERE